EICMA milan from 23 to 28 November 2021
Hall 15 stand M17
The Milan Motorcycle Show (EICMA) will be held from November 25th to 28th 2021.
This major event is back after the cancellation of 2020, MASH Motorcycles had to be present.
We will welcome you on November 23-24 on our booth M17 in pavilion 15.
In terms of products, the Mash Motorcycles stand will present the range of current models with sometimes new colors, but also the new 2022 models
The 2022 models already announced:
- The Legend'R NAKED 50 cc Scooter. Simple to ride, light and powerful, this small urban scooter is one of the best compromises of the moment.
- The X-Ride 50 cc perfectly reflects the spirit of Mash Motorcycles: a small displacement motorcycle, original, which invites to ride. Its ease of use, versatility and handling make it the ideal ally for young riders.
- The new Fifty 50 cc grey, this clever 49 cc, is designed for young and old alike thanks to its powerful 4T injection engine.
- Both modern and timeless, the Mash X-Ride 125 cc is one of the best trails available for the A1 license. Equipped with a liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 15 horsepower, this new bike has what it takes to outshine the competition. Its exemplary chassis, with disc brakes and ABS, and its 17-inch front and rear tires make it a machine capable of handling any type of ride.
- Everything is new on the 125 cc Black Seven. It now offers a 125 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. This new 11kW block is not only more powerful than its predecessor, it is also quieter and more refined.
- The Five Hundred 400cc is the ultimate classic. Modern technology in a vintage look and all for a competitive price. Its technical reliability, combined with its flexibility, makes the Five Hundred 400 an undeniable bestseller.
- The X-Ride 650 TRAIL reminds us of the good old days. A bike that goes back to its roots in a classic enduro outfit (21/18). A 644cc single-cylinder that, despite its classic appearance, is quite contemporary.
- Modern classic or contemporary retro are probably the best descriptions of the all-new Six Hundred 650 Classic single-cylinder 644cc. Retro, yes, but still equipped with Euro5 technology and the latest in ABS braking. Visibility was also taken into account, as it is essential to safety: the front and rear headlights were fully equipped with LEDs. On the other hand, special care has been taken with the overall finish. The majestic British Green, combined with cream-colored accents and the use of chrome, takes you back to the golden age of British motorcycles. The 3D Mash logo on the tank completes the heritage look. Also available in dark blue, it is accessible to A2 license holders.